Somewhat dampening expectations for a speedy recovery, the country's gross domestic product is expected to register an annualised growth rate of 4.7 percent according to Asia Economic Monitor, a regional report issued by the bank.
The report went on to elaborate that due to runaway oil prices and softer growth at major industrial economies, deceleratio
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Strike halts Australian banknote production