"The policy of high interest rates causes the zloty to strengthen and will have a negative impact on our exports," Hausner said. "GDP growth is fueled by exports... The policy of the RPP is becoming improper."
"There is no p
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks