Smets became managing editor of the International Journal of Central Banking in January 2008. He has written papers on US imbalances, optimal monetary policy, inflation and business cycles.
Reichlin became director general of research in March 2005. Her research interests include macroeconomics and applied time
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations