Year-on-year inflation measured 6.59% in December, more than three-and-a-half percentage points above the central bank's 3% target for the medium-to-long term.
Inflation has fallen slightly in recent months since peaking at 6.95%. However, Burhanuddin Abdullah, the governor of the central bank, said on Tuesday that price growth
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power