According to Kochetkova, the Moscow Region is concentrating 74% of all payments into transfers through the Central Bank. Formerly, banks of the Moscow Region could transfer payments only through the multi-level processing system.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development