"Japan's economy continues a recovery trend, although there seem to be somewhat weak movements mainly in production," the BoJ said in the monthly report.
Toshihiko Fukui, BoJ governor, said the economy's "pause" reflected a slowdown in overseas economies, the excessive expansion of inv
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Strike halts Australian banknote production