The Beijing International Finance Forum 2004 is sponsored by the People's Bank of China and China's banking, securities and insurance regulatory commissions.
Zhou Xiaochuan, governor of the People's Bank of China, the country's central bank, said at the forum that China has att
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows