"We have tried to explain why this is not a reason to react automatically. We have so far seen no reason to raise our interest rates due to monetary developments," Issing said in an interview with Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung.
"We have clearly poin
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro