Currently, the Fed releases minutes two days after the next meeting is held. For example, on Thursday 16 December, the Fed released minutes from the Nov. 10 meeting.
Fed meetings are spaced five to eight weeks apart, so meeting records often come out so late, they reflect old economic news.
The Federal Reserve said "In addition, the Committee unani
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations