In a report the IMF said the exchange rate system can withstand Chinese yuan strength, helped by reforms introduced about two years ago.
"Although the refined system has not been fully tested, it appears to be sufficiently fortified to withstand shocks as well as potentially greater yuan flexi
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Brian Wynter on Jamaica’s inflation-targeting transition
- Argentinian central bank raises large banks’ reserve requirements