The latest volley has come after Swiss Economics Minister Pascal Couchepin angrily rejected comments on Thursday by British officials that secrecy laws let the huge Swiss banking industry shelter money that can be used to fund terror.
The exchange followed rejection of a motion Switzerland proposed at a two-day meeting of
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase