"We believe that the Federal Reserve has to carry on with a progressive increase in interest rates as a consequence of the American economy," Rato told all news channel EuroNews in an interview broadcast on Friday.
"In Europe we think that the current policy of the ECB is appropriate... At
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit