What credit card users will want to know is whether such a move will see the banks reduce current benefits for card holders, such as interest-free periods and loyalty rewards, in a bid to claw back some of the lost revenue.
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says