In a joint statement issued at the meeting of G20 finance ministers and central bank governors, the four economies which are often referred to as the Brics, said: "We call for urgent action with regard to voice and representation in the IMF, in order that they better reflect their real economic weights."
The four called for "a significan
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations