The Parliament rejected a proposition to elect a new governor of the central bank before August's summer recess.
The proposition was tabled by a MP from the rightist opposition who argued that the delay of the election generates negative moods. The Parliament, which i
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession