Falling interest rates had helped keep delinquencies down, the American Bankers Association said in a statement accompanying the figures.
Credit card delinquencies inched up to 3.88 percent of all accounts in the fourth quarter from 3.77 percent in the third quarter. Based on t
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system