"Personally, I think there will be several further changes," Yu Yongding, head of the Institute of World Economics and Politics at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, told a Tokyo symposium on China's currency policy.
Yu said further measures could include expanding the tra
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations