"The inflation projection was made taking into consideration the possible rise in fuel oil prices," Bangladesh Bank deputy governor Allah Malik Kazemi told UNB in an exclusive interview.
"The inflation will not rise too much and will remain below the 7 percent level. We don't think it's necessary to revise
- Reserve manager of the year: Bank of Mexico
- Initiative of the year: RBNZ’s Financial Strength Dashboard
- BoJ must normalise policy to cope with ageing population – former official
- Malta’s crypto asset plan means greater money laundering risks, IMF warns
- Innovation in reserve management: BNP Paribas Asset Management