"The inflation projection was made taking into consideration the possible rise in fuel oil prices," Bangladesh Bank deputy governor Allah Malik Kazemi told UNB in an exclusive interview.
"The inflation will not rise too much and will remain below the 7 percent level. We don't think it's necessary to revise th
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows