Central bank governor Mohammad Farashuddin formally launched the bank's website www.bangladesh-bank.org saying to increase the transparency of the bank.
"The latest information on Bangladesh Bank, the total picture of our country's economy and investment facilities are included in this website," Farashuddin said.
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS