This follows a report citing ECB officials saying the ECB may relax its position on budget deficits.
"There has been no change in policy in the ECB," Liebscher said in front of journalists.
Liebscher welcomed that Austria has already reached a balanced budget in 2001, one year ahead of plan, but warned that if the balanced budget c
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde