Jose Lois Malkun was quoted as saying the liquidations were made based on the Monetary Board's decision, and "for that reason it was an institutional decision" because the country's payment capacity was at stake."
"I do not regret the liquidations of the Intercontinental Bank
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting