Aleksey Mitrofanov, a member of the State Duma working group that is revising the draft law that will soon face its second reading in parliament, told journalists that the group lacked just one vote on Friday to approve the idea and that members had agreed to discuss the matter further.
Mitrofanov noted that the idea of moving the ba
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations