Secretary of State Colin Powell and Treasury Secretary John Snow attended a ceremony in Washington to sign the agreement.
The 18 Paris Club members have already agreed to forgive 80% of Iraq's $39 billion debts to them, and the US urged non-Paris club nations to do the same. John Snow praised the efforts of G7
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting