Source: Financial Times
Brazil's central bank has cut its forecast for economic growth this year by more than a half, from 1.5 per cent to 0.6 per cent.
The bank's estimate, published as part of its quarterly inflation forecast, confirms similar projectio
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession