Oman, one of six countries preparing for monetary union, was still not ready to join, after saying last year that it would not make the 2010 deadline, Hamad Saud al-Sayyari told the media at a meeting of regional central bank governors.
"Monetary union by 2010 requires exce
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power