PBOC vice-governor Wu Xiaoling was speaking before a fact-finding mission to China by US Senators Charles Schumer and Lindsey Graham gets under way. The two Senators have co-authored a bill threatening a blanket 27.5 pct tariff on Chinese imports in the absence of significant currency reform.
"They should understand China's economic restructu
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio