PBOC vice-governor Wu Xiaoling was speaking before a fact-finding mission to China by US Senators Charles Schumer and Lindsey Graham gets under way. The two Senators have co-authored a bill threatening a blanket 27.5 pct tariff on Chinese imports in the absence of significant currency reform.
"They should understand China's economic
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- Central banks turn to visual communication in 2018
- Five central banks and supervisors join environmental group