The bank currently sees no evidence of higher oil prices translating into higher wage demands, which could fuel inflation and hamper the economic recovery, Papademos said.
"We are on the whole a lot more confident about the recovery in the Eurozone than earlier this year,'' Papademos told reporters d
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde