The average gross wage at the Bank of Israel is among the highest in the country at NIS 16,000 per month. The new agreement lowers the average monthly wage to NIS 10,000-11,000, which is still high relative to civil service jobs.
With this, the new workers will be hired under so-called generation B conditions, according
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations