Iraq Television quoted an interior ministry official as saying that "armed terrorists" abducted Haseeb Kazem Jaweed shortly after he left his home in al-Mustansariya in the capital and took him to an unknown destination.
No one claimed responsibility for the kidnapping of the bank official, but UPI reported that neighbours expected that a ransom will be
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- Central banks turn to visual communication in 2018
- RBNZ launches climate change strategy