The president of the central bank employees' union was quoted as saying that employees held meetings nationwide and accepted the bank's offer to increase wages by 6 percent in January and 4 percent in June 2006.
This was the longest-ever strike by central bank workers. The central bank was expected to announce a new schedule for the release of economic data,
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde