The event was cancelled at the request of the Saint John Board of Trade, to which she was to have spoken on monetary policy, it said.
The next scheduled public appearance by a senior Bank of Canada official will be by governor David Dodge in Calgary, Alberta, on 9 September, two days after the bank's next interest rate announc
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde