The Bank was accused of "misfeasance" in its regulation of the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), and was due to resume its defence in the £1bn London High Court case on Monday 27 September.
Sir Edward George, Lord Kingsdown and Lord Richardson will be among 12 witnesses called to defend the Old Lady of Threadneedle Street's sup
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession