The seven-year term of office of the current National Bank of Macedonia (NBM) governor Ljube Trpeski was due to expire on Friday.
According to sources of Vest daily, Taki Fiti, a professor at the Skopje University economic faculty, was the most likely new governor.
But according to television channel A1 the SDSM party, the major partner
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency