"Building on the progress to date, we intend to work even harder in the coming year to put crisis prevention and financial market issues at the center of the IMF's activities," Koehler said in the institution's annual report.
"What is crucial is that we sharpen our ability
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists