Russian Information Agency Novosti reported that the government has built up an estimated $80 billion from profits of state-owned oil companies known as the "stabilisation fund". This fund will be placed at the central bank with a currency allocation of 45% in dollars, 45% in euro and 10% in sterling, Kudrin said during his
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?