Workers and union members apparently called on Bank of Israel Governor David Klein to resign because of his failure to reach an understanding with the treasury over their pay and employment terms, the report said.
Klein allegedly told the staffers who burst into the management meeting: "I conclude from this behavio
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde