The Bank of England could make a claim to be the most hawkish of the three major central banks who met this week, it says, with a higher real interest rate than both the fed or ECB.
"One way of making sense of these different moves is to ask what a world monetary authority might do. A clue is provided by a report from the Centre fo
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations