"Irregular moves in the foreign exchange market and the broader financial market inflict great damage," he said.
When asked about his recent visit to the international meeting of central bankers in Basel, Switzerland, Fukui said he presented the following view: "We ar
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power