In a statement on its website, the bank said it would publish minutes from each meeting a week before the next two-day sitting, normally held on the last Tuesday and Wednesday of each month. The council announced the plan to publish minutes from May last month.
Analysts said they
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde