Following the Norwegian central bank's decision to start publishing three-year interest rate forecasts last November, other central banks, the article says, have moved in the opposite direction as rare period of certainty has been replaced by less clear conditions.
The ECB is deliberately vague on the direction o
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro