Recent articles in state-run media have discussed the merits of creating a single financial market regulator to replace the three current watchdogs - the People's Bank of China, the China Securities Regulatory Commission and the China Insurance Regulatory Commission.
China's authorities decided t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development