The inflation rate dropped to an annual rate of 2.2 per cent last month, from 2.3 per cent in November, according to a "flash" estimate yesterday by Eurostat, the European Union's statistical office.
Eurostat has not yet released an official figure for the 2005 rate, but it is expected by analysts to be 2.2 per cent, after 2.1 per cent in 2004. This year, the EC
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations