The Financial Times,a newspaper, reported on Monday that Fed officials intend to meet market players in July to discuss changes and said that Fed watchers think that the central bank wants to replace the clearing banks, the largest of which are JPMorgan Chase and Bank of New York Mellon, which act as intermediaries between borrowers and lenders.
One plan under co
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde