Governor of the UAE central bank Sultan Nasser Al Suwaidi called on Hamed Karazai, President of Afghanistan, and the governor of Afghanistan's central bank Delawari, with an accompanying delegation.
The meeting considered mutual interests between the parties, including banking and monetary relations with Afghanistan.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting