1 At a regular board meeting following the Monetary Policy Meeting today, the Policy Board of the Bank of Japan decided the following course of action to facilitate resolution of the non-performing loan problem and to secure financial system stability.
2 While Japan's non-performing loan problem basically stems from the bursting of asset price bubbles, newly generated non-performing loans have emerged as a result of ag
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists