"Our friends in Europe are not encouraging us to act hastily. There definitely will be a referendum. Getting rid of one's own currency is a very serious limitation of one's own sovereignty," said Kaczynski, who defeated Donald Tusk in a presidential runoff Sunday.
Kaczynski's Law and Justice party, which also won parliamentary elections Sept. 25, has
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury