With regard to the central bank's independence, "the Treaty is the Treaty," Juncker said in comments to the economic and monetary affairs commission of the European Parliament.
He added that "just because we (the eurozone's finance ministers) talk about it, doesn't mean we'll be compromising the ECB's independence."
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?