The Bureau of Labor Statistics is considering publishing the index and its sub-indexes to three decimal places instead of one, which would greatly reduce the frequency with which rounding produces a misleading inflation rate, the report said.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré