The committee said it would buy up to $300 billion of longer-term Treasury securities over the next six months to help improve conditions in private credit markets.
The Open Market Trading Desk at the New York Fed will handle the purchases. The New York Fed said th
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory