Source: Khabat newspaper
An official of the Central Bank of Iraq has said: The first batch of the new Iraqi dinars, which were printed in Britain in line with international standards, has reached the Central Bank two days ago. The batch contains all the denominations that are in circulation in the mark
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury